Turkey visas are issued to those who are traveling to Turkey for tourism, business or medical purposes. The Indian citizens can apply for a Turkey visa at the Turkish Diplomatic Missions abroad or inside India. The Indonesian nationals can also apply for a Turkey visa from the Turkish diplomatic mission in Indonesia.
India’s Visa Requirements for Turkey
In order to travel to Turkey, Indian citizens must obtain a visa in advance. The process for doing so is as follows: Turkey Visa for Indian Citizens
- Submit an online application form at least 15 days prior to your planned date of travel.
- Include a passport-sized photograph and all required supporting documentation with your application form.
- Pay the applicable visa fee using a credit or debit card. Fees are currently (as of January 2019) set at $60 USD for single-entry visas and $160 USD for multiple-entry visas.
- Wait for your application to be processed and approved. Once approved, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to proceed with booking your travel and obtaining your visa.
- Print out the email confirmation along with your visa application form and supporting documentation, and present them at the Turkish consulate or embassy when applying for your visa sticker. You may also be required to provide biometric data (fingerprints) at this time.
Indonesia Requirements for Turkey
-A passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Turkey
-A visa obtained from a Turkish embassy or consulate prior to arrival
-A return ticket. Turkey Visa for Indonesian Citizens
-Sufficient funds to support your stay in Turkey
-Health insurance covering your stay in Turkey
What are the Requirements?
-A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into Turkey
-A visa obtained from a Turkish embassy or consulate
-A return ticket
-Proof of sufficient funds
-A travel itinerary
-A valid passport
-A passport sized photo
-Visa application form
-Proof of travel itinerary
-Bank statement or proof of financial means
-Yellow fever certificate (if applicable)
Online Application Process
The online application process for a Turkish visa is relatively simple and can be completed in a few short steps. First, applicants will need to create an account on the official website of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once their account has been created, they will then need to log in and select the “Visa Application” option.
Applicants will then need to fill out the online application form with all of the required information. After the form has been completed, applicants will need to submit it along with any supporting documents that may be required. These documents can include things like a passport-sized photo, proof of travel insurance, and proof of financial means.
Once all of the required materials have been submitted, applicants will simply need to wait for a decision from the Turkish authorities. If everything is in order, they should receive their visa within a few weeks time.
Turkey has visa requirements for citizens of India and Indonesia. If you are a citizen of either country, you will need to apply for a visa before traveling to Turkey. The process is relatively simple, and you can find all the information you need on the Turkish Embassy website. Although it may take some time to gather all the required documents, it is worth it to be able to travel freely in Turkey.