Whether you’re a Colombian or Anguillan citizen looking to travel to India, the visa application process can be overwhelming. In this article, we will be taking you through a step-by-step guide on how to apply for an Indian Visa from Colombia or Anguilla quickly and easily. Keep reading to find out more details! Indian Visa Application from COLOMBIA
Overview of Indian Visa Requirements
An overview of the requirements for an Indian visa from Colombia or Anguilla is as follows:
– All applicants must submit a completed visa application form.
– Applicants must also submit two recent passport-size photographs.
– A valid passport is required for travel to India. The passport must have at least six months of remaining validity and have at least two blank pages for visa stamps.
– A photocopy of the applicant’s passport information and signature pages should be included with the visa application form.
– In addition to the above documents, applicants from Colombia must also submit a copy of their residency card or Colombian ID card. Those applying from Anguilla must submit a copy of their British passport.
– The visa fee for citizens of Colombia and Anguilla is $60 USD, payable by money order or bank draft only.
Steps to Apply for an Indian Visa from Colombia
- Go to the nearest Colombian consulate or embassy
- Fill out the application form available on the website of the Ministry of External Affairs of India.
- Attach two photographs of passport size taken against a white background and a photocopy of the first and last pages of your valid passport. INDIAN VISA FOR ANGUILLA CITIZENS
- Submit the duly completed application form along with the required documents and fees at the consular section of the embassy or consulate.
- The visa will be issued within five working days from the date of receipt of complete application form and required documents, provided there are no clearances required from New Delhi. In case clearances are required, it may take up to 2-3 weeks for processing of visa application.
Steps to Apply for an Indian Visa from Anguilla
- Visit the website of the Indian High Commission in Bridgetown, Barbados.
- Click on the link for ‘Visa Application Form.’
- Print out the visa application form and fill it out completely. Be sure to include a recent passport-sized photograph of yourself.
- Gather all of the required documents listed on the visa application form, including your passport, proof of onward travel, and proof of sufficient funds for your stay in India.
- Submit your completed visa application form, along with all required documents, in person at the Indian High Commission in Bridgetown or by post. Include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you are submitting your application by post.
- Pay the visa application fee (currently US$60 for most nationalities) by cashier’s check or money order made payable to the ‘High Commission of India.’
Required Documentation and Fees
Requirements for an Indian Visa can vary depending on which country you are applying from. The general requirements for all applicants are a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India, a completed visa application form, two recent passport-size photographs of yourself, and the applicable visa fee.
For Colombian citizens, additional requirements include a photocopy of the first page of your passport and a photocopy of your Colombia Residency Card. For Anguillian citizens, additional requirements include a letter from your employer confirming your employment status and salary, as well as a copy of your most recent utility bill. All applicants must submit their documentation and fees to the Indian Embassy or Consulate responsible for their jurisdiction.
How to Track Your Application Status
Assuming you have already applied for your visa, there are a few ways to track the status of your application. The first is to check the website of the Indian embassy or consulate where you submitted your application. They should have a section on their website dedicated to visa applications, and within that section, there should be a link or phone number where you can check the status of your application.
If you cannot find this information on the embassy website, you can try contacting them directly by email or phone. They should be able to give you an update on the status of your application.
Another option is to use a third-party visa tracking service. These services will often have up-to-date information on the status of your application and can be a helpful way to stay on top of things.