Canadian Visa Requirements For Dual Citizens

The requirements for Canadian citizens traveling outside of Canada are different than the requirements for non-Canadian citizens. You can learn more about the differences between a Canadian passport and a foreign passport in this blog post.

Canadian Visa Requirements

If you are a dual citizen of Canada and another country, you may be required to obtain a visa before travelling to Canada. CANADA VISA FOR LATVIAN CITIZENS

Please see below for the Canadian visa requirements for dual citizens of Canada and other countries:

-Dual citizens of Canada and the United States do not require a visa for travel to Canada.

-Dual citizens of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR China, Iceland, Ireland, Italy Japan , Luxembourg , Malta , Mexico , Monaco , Netherlands New Zealand Norway Portugal Romania Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom United States of America will need a visa if they are travelling to Canada for less than six months.

-Dual citizens of Albania*, Andorra*, Angola*, Antigua and Barbuda*, Argentina*, Armenia*, Aruba* Australia*, Austria*, Bahamas*, Bahrain* Bangladesh*, Barbados* Belarus*, Belgium*, Belize* Bermuda* Bolivia*, Bosnia and Herzegovina*, Botswana*, Brazil*: British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria*, Burkina Faso*/Burkina Faso* Chile*/Chile China*: Colombia Costa Rica Cô

Visiting Canada

There are a few things to keep in mind if you are a dual citizen of Canada and another country. You may need a visa to visit Canada, depending on your citizenship. CANADA VISA FOR BULGARIAN CITIZENS

To visit Canada as a dual citizen of Canada and another country, you will generally need a visa unless you are a permanent resident of Canada. A visa is a document that shows that you have been given permission to enter Canada. Depending on your citizenship, you may need a different type of visa.

If you are a dual citizen of Canada and the United States, for example, you will need an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) card to travel to Canada. The ETA card is valid for six months and must be issued before you travel to Canada. If you are traveling with children, aged 16 or under, they will also require an ETA card if they are travelling with you. For more information on the ETA card, visit the Canadian government website.

If you are a dual citizen of Australia and Canada, for example, you will need an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) card to travel to Canada. The eTA card is valid for

Visiting Canada What to Bring and What Not to Bring

If you are a dual citizen of the United States and Canada, you may be wondering what your visa requirements are. Here is a list of what you need to bring when visiting Canada as a dual citizen.

– Your passport from both countries

– A valid visa for your destination country, if required (check with the Canadian Embassy or Consulate where you will be staying)

– Proof of citizenship from your home country (e.g. a driver’s license, birth certificate, or passport)

– Evidence of financial stability (e.g. bank statements, proof of income, recent rent receipt)

– Your passport photo

Canadians in Latvia and Bulgarians in Canada

Canadian citizens can visit Latvia and Bulgaria visa-free for up to 90 days in a 180 day period. The 180 day period starts from the date of your entry into the respective country.

To stay longer, you must obtain a visa from the relevant embassy or consulate.

If you are travelling as part of a group, make sure all members of your group have valid passports and visa documents.

Please note that some nationalities (e.g., Americans, Australians) are not exempt from visa requirements and must apply for a visa in advance from the relevant embassy or consulate.

For more information on visa requirements for Canadians visiting Latvia and Bulgaria, please consult the following links:

Which Countries Don’t Need a Canadian Visa?

If you are a dual citizen of a country that doesn’t require a Canadian visa, you don’t have to apply for one. This includes many European countries, as well as Australia, New Zealand, and many other countries. Check the official Canadian website to see if your country is on the list. If not, you can always contact the Canadian Embassy or consulate in your home country to find out more.